Research

After researching and reading about Hair Transplants for 2 years it was clear to me that Alvi Armani was the best of the best out there. I did my homework and am happy with my decision. My result looks amazing!
Here are some new close up shots of my Alvi Armani Hairline





Here are some updated photos below. I am now a few years from my procedure with the Alvi Armani clinic and things are still looking amazing. The hairline is still thick and very natural looking. I wanted to update everyone as it seems my story has helped alot of people with their own hairloss.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My New Hairline





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man you look great.

Any news to report over the last year. Are you using supplements, drugs or any of that?

I will be in Los Angeles in June and I'm in the market for hair surgery. Do think I should make a consultation with Armani office there?

Choosing a surgeon is confusing. I have had 3 procedures with MHR but this was before the new technology.

I'm thrilled by your result
M
http://hairlosstreatmentsblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hey, can you email me at peteo@rogers.com. I have some questions regarding your procedure, and it would be helpful for my decision. Thanks.

Peter

pavan said...

I appreciate it and it is useful for me and also who wants Hair Transplantation